KOL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SCAM

Fort Huachuca, Arizona 14 comments

Back in 2005, I invested over $3,000 in marketing in my adult dvd mall and gaming website.After receiving receipts for my payments and promises of global online traffic - the parent company was sold almost overnight.

Kirk never really tried to market my company in the first place and relocated from Santa Clarita, California to Lubbock, Texas. I consider this lack of really working to get traffic to my website and keeping me updated was a deceptive ploy to get my money.

At the time, I was a Specialist/E-4 in that Active Duty California National Guard.Later, I have discovered that a lot of people lost money because of this guy.

Review about: Adult And Gaming Website Domains.

Comments

You have been warned.

Kirk was great to me!I enjoyed doing business with him and I did not have a problem with him.

Mr.Cobb destroyed the company when he bought it.

The man is a crook!

Stay away from the people - they will take your money!

LOL!Sour grapes!

These guys should contact Mr.Cobb and take it out with him.

I agree with Jeffrey T. People, how can the old owner be responsible for the company after it was sold? DUH!

I had a website when the company was sold.The new owner left everyone hanging.

I received a letter from Kirk telling me that the company was sold and a new owner, Leon Cobb was taking over.Actually Leon Cobb is responsible for handling the customers, not Kirk!

Back in 2005, Kurt and KOL was in Santa Clarita, California.We talked almost daily and he was a good colleague - your bestfriend!

I struggled to save a few hundred dollars to get my website started. And, after getting deployed sent him over $3,000 for marketing leads to get in that heavy - hitter club. Suddenly, Kurt sold the company!

I lost $3,000 overnight people and Kurt was no where to be found!It took me 6 years to find him in Lubbock, Texas.!

There should be a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against KOL HOME BUSINESS, INC.

We should them!

My pharmacy site did not make alot of money but I did get real players who made me some bank! Can't say the same after the company was sold and the new owner took it over.

Yes, I agree with Jason.When Mr.

Cobb had the business, things went downhill. We were all complaining to Mr. Cobb.

I actually made money from my casino when Kirk Luethy was in charge!:)

KOL Home Business was sold to a guy by the name of Leon Cobb of Lubbock, Texas back in 2005. Apparently either the new owner(s) or someone associated with the company told people that Kirk Luethy was still the owner. Not true.

normantrah

Kirk O. Luethy and KOL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INC. are crooks!

View more comments